The Copyright of all the patterns on this blog belong to Raynor Gellatly.
Feel free to:
- Distribute patterns for free (direct link as often as possible)
- make as many items as you like for personal or charitable purposes
- sell any finished items made from my patterns (I would appreciate credit for the pattern, or a even just a link to the site, however its not a must.)
- Take any of my pattern and claim they are your own
- Sell any patterns for a profit
- Make kits with the patterns for profit
- Use my photographs without my permission (hence the watermarks)
Even if these are not your own personal views on copyright they are mine so please respect them. Even though my patterns are simple a lot of work has still gone into creating them.
Ok i'll get off my soap box now, i hope that cleared a few things up for people, happy knitting.